- Books, guides and audioguides
- ADI Design Museum
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Corridoio Vasariano
- Galleria degli Uffizi
- Galleria dell'Accademia
- Galleria Spada
- Giardino di Boboli
- La Biennale di Venezia
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- Museo Civico di Siena
- Museo dell'Opificio delle Pietre Dure
- Museo delle Cappelle Medicee
- Museo di Casa Martelli
- Museo di Orsanmichele
- Museo di Palazzo Davanzati
- Museo di San Marco
- Museo Nazionale degli Strumenti Musicali
- Museo Nazionale del Bargello
- Palazzo Pitti
- Santa Maria della Scala
Info Ticketing ADI Design Museum
Single Free Admission tickets are issued only by the museum ticket office.
Requirements for Reduction rates will be checked at the museum entrance.
- Holders of the Tessera Rinascente Card
- Members of the Ordine degli Architetti Pianificatori Paesaggisti e Conservatori of the Province of Milan and the Ordine degli Ingegneri of the Province of Milan
- Those who present an entrance ticket to the Triennale, valid up to a month after purchase
- ATM employees and holders of ATM Travel Card
- REPOWER customers with a copy of a bill
- Employees of ADI Design Museum’s technical sponsors
- Employees of Nexi Group
- Children under 10 years of age
- IED – Istituto Europeo di Design teachers, staff and students
- ADI – Associazione per il Disegno Industriale members
- Holders of Abbonamento Musei Card
- Tourist guides in the performance of their professional activity
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Persons accompanying those with disabilities who can provide proof of membership of social or healthcare services
- Journalists enrolled in the national professional register and foreign journalists
Regulations and conditions of service
1. General terms and conditions of sale
By placing an order with the online ticketing system, the customer declares that s/he has read all the information provided to him/her during the purchase process, and that s/he fully accepts the general conditions and payment terms described below.
2. How to purchase tickets
Ticket availability is subject to change up until the transaction is completed with payment.
The ticket purchase is completed with the payment and subsequent confirmation of the success of the transaction.
Once the transaction is completed with payment, it is no longer possible to change or cancel the booking.
Payment can be made using VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards, as per the instructions on the website.
The ticket price is non-refundable.
3. Confirmation of purchase and dispatch of tickets
If the payment is successful, the system will display a confirmation of purchase.
At the same time, the user will receive an email confirming the purchase with the tickets attached as a PDF file, stating the type of tickets purchased and the price paid.
4. Exclusion of the right to withdrawal
We hereby inform you that, since the purpose of the contract is the provision of services relating to leisure activities that the organiser undertakes to provide on a specific date, the right to withdrawal foreseen in Article 59 (paragraph 1, letter n) of the Consumer Code does not apply to this contract, in accordance with Article 52 of said Consumer Code.
Therefore, the customer shall not be able to exercise such a right in relation to the purchase of entrance tickets.
For any complaints or requests for assistance, please write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org